Snowkite Spirit Index du Forum

Snowkite Spirit
Forum du club de Snowkite : Spirits ; on y parle de tout, de rien, de snowkite, de matos, de sessions, de spots ...

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Development issues? How do you set up your training?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Snowkite Spirit Index du Forum -> spiritsnowkite -> spiritsnowkite
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Sebastian

MessagePosté le: Ven 18 Mai - 12:50 (2018)    Sujet du message: Development issues? How do you set up your training? Répondre en citant

Hi,

So, on FM14, I've been taking a bigger interest in managing my squad's training lately. I'm playing a team which is rather young in general, with a lot of players between 20-25 years old and even a few younger ones - my strategy was to focus on development of younger players, as this was something the board wanted as well. So far, things seemed to go well  I had my senior squad on average general training and average individual training for most players (light individual training for older players and unhappy ones where I figured keeping them happy was more important than further development, heavy training for the youngest and most promising prospects) and my youth squad on low general training and heavy individual training for all (I was given this advice earlier and it seemed to work out well so far). Most of my variations were just about switching around the type of general training for the seniors (Fitness at low intensity during the pre-season to avoid racking up training injuries and get them into shape, then focusing on Attack/Defend/Ball Control for most of the season with a bit of this and that mixed in).

Please help.

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://community.sigames.com/topic/433382-development-issues-how-do-you-set-up-your-training/
Bitcoin Payment Advertising

Thank

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 18 Mai - 12:50 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Snowkite Spirit Index du Forum -> spiritsnowkite -> spiritsnowkite Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation